Friday, December 24, 2004

time of the year again

christmas is tomorrow and tonight is going to be long and hard. venicer and people will be coming to look for me. she made cookies, stale cookies. like a week ago. :]

many of my friends are having their birthdays this time of the year, easily about 10 of them back to back. i ought to plan my next year just for december. for the few i didnt get to celebrate with, i am truly sorry about that and i wish y'all a happy birthday, and a good new year, you know what i'm saying.

it's the end of the year and wanderlust is kicking me again inside. just today, i gave in and got a ticket to join my friends in phuket for next sunday. i know its not the nicest of places but it is a no-frills kind of destination for burned out me. i figured that it'd be also a nice way to start a new year as well as a nice one to break away this current humdrum, and i will come back fresh and happy once more, just in time for my birthday haha. ok, at least, i am sticking to one of my plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home